English to English
1. completing its life cycle within a year
a border of annual flowering plants
2. Of or pertaining to a year; returning every year; coming or happening once in the year; yearly.
3. occurring or payable every year
an annual trip to Paris|yearly medical examinations|annual (or yearly) income
4. (botany) a plant that completes its entire life cycle within the space of a year
5. a reference book that is published regularly once every year
6. A thing happening or returning yearly; esp. a literary work published once a year.