English to English
1. used chiefly as a direction or description in music
the forte passages in the composition
2. used as a direction in music; to be played relatively loudly
3. Loudly; strongly; powerfully.
4. an asset of special worth or utility
cooking is his forte
5. (music) loud
6. the stronger part of a sword blade between the hilt and the foible
7. The strong point; that in which one excels.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. kuat; keras (tt musik): musik itu dimainkan dng halus dl nada-nada piano dan kemudian berubah dl entakan -- yg sangat serasi