English to English
1. the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
the feel of the city excited him|a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting|it had the smell of treason
2. the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
3. (physics) the six kinds of quarks
4. That quality of anything which affects the smell; odor; fragrances; as, the flavor of a rose.
5. lend flavor to
Season the chicken breast after roasting it
6. To give flavor to; to add something (as salt or a spice) to, to give character or zest.