English to English
1. a deliberately false or improbable account
2. writing in a fictional form
3. the act of making something (a product) from raw materials
the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals|an improvement in the manufacture of explosives|manufacturing is vital to Great Britain
4. the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
5. the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
6. The act of fabricating, framing, or constructing; construction; manufacture; as, the fabrication of a bridge, a church, or a government.