English to English
1. something that provides access (to get in or get out)
they waited at the entrance to the garden|beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral
2. a movement into or inward
3. the act of entering
she made a grand entrance
4. The act of entering or going into; ingress; as, the entrance of a person into a house or an apartment; hence, the act of taking possession, as of property, or of office; as, the entrance of an heir upon his inheritance, or of a magistrate into office.
5. attract; cause to be enamored
She captured all the men's hearts
6. put into a trance
7. To put into a trance; to make insensible to present objects.