English to English
1. hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
2. the manner in which fabric hangs or falls
she adjusted the drape of her skirt
3. a sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
4. arrange in a particular way
drape a cloth
5. place casually
The cat draped herself on the sofa
6. cover as if with clothing
the mountain was clothed in tropical trees
7. cover or dress loosely with cloth
drape the statue with a sheet
8. To cover or adorn with drapery or folds of cloth, or as with drapery; as, to drape a bust, a building, etc.
9. To make cloth.