English to English
1. transmit information
Please communicate this message to all employees|pass along the good news
2. transmit thoughts or feelings
He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist
3. transfer to another
communicate a disease
4. join or connect
The rooms communicated
5. be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas
He and his sons haven't communicated for years|Do you communicate well with your advisor?
6. administer Communion; in church
7. receive Communion, in the Catholic church
8. To share in common; to participate in.
9. To share or participate; to possess or enjoy in common; to have sympathy.