English to English
1. something that remunerates
wages were paid by check|he wasted his pay on drink|they saved a quarter of all their earnings
2. That which is staked or ventured; that for which one incurs risk or danger; prize; gage.
3. carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns)
Napoleon and Hitler waged war against all of Europe
4. To pledge; to hazard on the event of a contest; to stake; to bet, to lay; to wager; as, to wage a dollar.
5. To bind one's self; to engage.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. hari ke-4 pasaran Jawa