English to English
he ran bang into the pole|ran slap into her
2. With a sudden and violent blow; hence, quickly; instantly; directly.
3. a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
4. the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
5. A blow, esp. one given with the open hand, or with something broad.
6. hit with something flat, like a paddle or the open hand
The impatient teacher slapped the student|a gunshot slapped him on the forehead
7. To strike with the open hand, or with something broad.