English to English
1. Situated near; accompanying; as, the satellite veins, those which accompany the arteries.
2. surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power
a city and its satellite communities
3. man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
4. a person who follows or serves another
5. any celestial body orbiting around a planet or star
6. An attendant attached to a prince or other powerful person; hence, an obsequious dependent.
7. broadcast or disseminate via satellite