English to English
1. Fourfold; as, to make quadruple restitution; a quadruple alliance.
2. having four units or components
quadruple rhythm has four beats per measure|quadruplex wire
3. four times as great or many
a fourfold increase in the dosage
4. a set of four similar things considered as a unit
5. a quantity that is four times as great as another
6. four times the sum or number; a fourfold amount; as, to receive to quadruple of the amount in damages.
7. increase fourfold
His stock earning quadrupled
8. To multiply by four; to increase fourfold; to double; to double twice.
9. To be multiplied by four; to increase fourfold; to become four times as much.