English to English
1. large tough nonrigid bag filled with gas or heated air
2. small thin inflatable rubber bag with narrow neck
3. A bag made of silk or other light material, and filled with hydrogen gas or heated air, so as to rise and float in the atmosphere; especially, one with a car attached for aërial navigation.
4. ride in a hot-air balloon
He tried to balloon around the earth but storms forced him to land in China
5. become inflated
The sails ballooned
6. To take up in, or as if in, a balloon.
7. To go up or voyage in a balloon.