English to English
1. gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby
2. Idle talk; senseless prattle; gabble; twaddle.
3. utter meaningless sounds, like a baby, or utter in an incoherent way
The old man is only babbling--don't pay attention
4. to talk foolishly
The two women babbled and crooned at the baby
5. flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
6. divulge confidential information or secrets
Be careful--his secretary talks
7. To utter words indistinctly or unintelligibly; to utter inarticulate sounds; as, a child babbles.
8. To utter in an indistinct or incoherent way; to repeat, as words, in a childish way without understanding.