English to English
1. the rate of moving (especially walking or running)
2. the distance covered by a step
he stepped off ten paces from the old tree and began to dig
3. the relative speed of progress or change
he lived at a fast pace|he works at a great rate|the pace of events accelerated
4. a step in walking or running
5. the rate of some repeating event
6. a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
7. A single movement from one foot to the other in walking; a step.
8. walk with slow or fast paces
He paced up and down the hall
9. go at a pace
The horse paced
10. measure (distances) by pacing
step off ten yards
11. regulate or set the pace of
Pace your efforts
12. To go; to walk; specifically, to move with regular or measured steps.
13. To walk over with measured tread; to move slowly over or upon; as, the guard paces his round.
Indonesian to Indonesian
14. mengkudu, Morinda citrifolia