English to English
1. create (as an entity)
social groups form everywhere|They formed a company
2. cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
3. plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
he masterminded the robbery
4. bring order and organization to
Can you help me organize my files?
5. arrange by systematic planning and united effort
machinate a plot|organize a strike|devise a plan to take over the director's office
6. form or join a union
The auto workers decided to unionize
7. To furnish with organs; to give an organic structure to; to endow with capacity for the functions of life; as, an organized being; organized matter; -- in this sense used chiefly in the past participle.