English to English
1. a sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure
2. an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
3. a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing
an air of mystery|the house had a neglected air|an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters|the place had an aura of romance
4. Any subtile, invisible emanation, effluvium, or exhalation from a substance, as the aroma of flowers, the odor of the blood, a supposed fertilizing emanation from the pollen of flowers, etc.
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. perasaan subjektif atau fenomena motorik yg mendahului dan menandai permulaan suatu serangan paroksismal, spt serangan epilepsi