English to English
1. (West Indies) followers of a religious system involving witchcraft and sorcery
2. a religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery; practiced in parts of the West Indies and tropical Americas
3. A species of sorcery, probably of African origin, practiced among the negroes of the West Indies.
4. A sash, esp. the long broad sash of soft material worn by women.
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. ikat pinggang lebar yg dikenakan sbg pelengkap pakaian (msl pd kimono, baju yudo): wanita Jepang memakai kimono lengkap dng -- nya