English to English
1. offensive or even (of persons) malicious
in a nasty mood|a nasty accident|a nasty shock|a nasty smell|a nasty trick to pull|Will he say nasty things at my funeral?
2. Offensively filthy; very dirty, foul, or defiled; disgusting; nauseous.
3. exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
a nasty problem|a good man to have on your side in a tight situation
4. characterized by obscenity
had a filthy mouth|foul language|smutty jokes
5. disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
as filthy as a pigsty|a foul pond|a nasty pigsty of a room