English to English
1. of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
2. characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
3. associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
4. Of or pertaining to soldiers, to arms, or to war; belonging to, engaged in, or appropriate to, the affairs of war; as, a military parade; military discipline; military bravery; military conduct; military renown.
5. the military forces of a nation
their military is the largest in the region|the military machine is the same one we faced in 1991 but now it is weaker
6. The whole body of soldiers; soldiery; militia; troops; the army.