English to English
1. of or relating to or caused by magnetism
2. having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel
the hard disk is covered with a thin coat of magnetic material
3. capable of being magnetized
4. determined by earth's magnetic fields
magnetic north|the needle of a magnetic compass points to the magnetic north pole
5. Pertaining to the magnet; possessing the properties of the magnet, or corresponding properties; as, a magnetic bar of iron; a magnetic needle.
6. possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
a charismatic leader|a magnetic personality
7. A magnet.