English to English
1. (trademark) a liquid that temporarily disables a person; prepared as an aerosol and sprayed in the face, it irritates the eyes and causes dizziness and immobilization
2. an official who carries a mace of office
3. spice made from the dried fleshy covering of the nutmeg seed
4. a ceremonial staff carried as a symbol of office or authority
5. A money of account in China equal to one tenth of a tael; also, a weight of 57.98 grains.
6. A kind of spice; the aril which partly covers nutmegs. See Nutmeg.
7. A heavy staff or club of metal; a spiked club; -- used as weapon in war before the general use of firearms, especially in the Middle Ages, for breaking metal armor.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. makcik; saudara perempuan ayah atau ibu