English to English
1. having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior
kind to sick patients|a kind master|kind words showing understanding and sympathy|thanked her for her kind letter
2. Characteristic of the species; belonging to one's nature; natural; native.
3. agreeable, conducive to comfort
a dry climate kind to asthmatics|the genial sunshine|hot summer pavements are anything but kind to the feet
4. tolerant and forgiving under provocation
our neighbor was very kind about the window our son broke
5. a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
sculpture is a form of art|what kinds of desserts are there?
6. Nature; natural instinct or disposition.
7. To beget.